Founded in 2017, Solbeg India provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technologies expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
Experience: 6 months – 5 years.
Qualification: HSC & above.
Process: Inbound calls.
Shift: 4:30 p.m. – 12:30 a.m. (evening shift); 12:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. (night shift).
Timings: 24/7 process, rotational shift, 8-hour shift.
Weeks off: Rotational weeks off, 6 week off per month.
Work location: Kharghar, Navi Mumbai .
Salary: INR 22000 to 27000 gross per month.
Location boundaries: Airoli, Vashi, Panvel and Ulwe.
- Level of English: Advanced or Fluent (both written and oral).
- Advanced level PC skills.
- Desire to learn and help others.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Manage amounts of incoming calls.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits. Follow up to ensure resolution, keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.